Our Approach to Ministry
Theme Verse – “Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls.” Jeremiah 6:16
Motto – “Ask Questions, Seek Direction, and Find The Way”
We want to be the kind of church where people are free to ask questions, to seek direction from God’s Word (the Bible) and to find the Way that leads to peace & rest for our souls.
Core Values – Jesus broke the entire Bible down to two things: Love God and love people.
Those who truly know God, will love Him with everything in us.
- With all our heart – passionately worshiping Jesus as Lord
- With all our soul – pursuing purity
- With all our mind – building a biblical worldview
- With all our strength – investing our lives in building the Kingdom of God
Those who truly know God, will love the people around them
- Sacrificially serving others
- Helping people to experience God’s love, forgiveness and acceptance.
“Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Whoever does not love, does not know God, for God is love.” 1 John 4:7
8:45a – Prayer
9:00a – Connection Cafe
9:30a – Family Bible Hour
10:30a – Worship
5:30p – Dinner
6:30p – Family Ministry Night
Th – 6:30p – Worship Rehearsal
Sa – 9:00a – Worship Rehearsal